Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website.
You consent to Us collecting and processing the personal data (including any sensitive personal data) that you provide to Us.
You further consent that this personal data (including where relevant sensitive personal data) provided in relation to a Parking Charge, We may also share it with:
- the Payment Processor for processing any online payments;
- the IPC for the purpose of audit of our car park management service;
- the driver vehicle licence agency (DVLA) for the purpose of audit of our car park management service;
- collection agents for the purpose of enforcing a parking contract; solicitors for the purpose of enforcing a parking contract or responding to a legal query; or
- any other duly authorised sub-contractors, and that they are all duly authorised processors of that data for the purposes intended.
We will not ask you for any more information than we need, and we do not keep your information for any longer than we need to.
We take reasonable steps to keep your details up to date and accurate. Please bear in mind that we may hold your records after your appeal has been considered as we are required to have an effective audit trail and to comply with regulatory and legislative requirements.
When ANPR / CCTV technology is in operation
Images of vehicles including vehicle registration number will be obtained to confirm entry and exit of the car park to calculate the length of stay and enforce non-compliance of the Terms and Conditions of entry onto this land. The cameras are also intended to detect and deter criminal activity.
When parking enforcement in operation
Images of users of vehicles including vehicle registration number will be obtained if you breach the terms of parking to pursue the driver or keeper for outstanding parking charges.
Access to the information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email email@example.com, or write to use at the following address:
CPS Parking Ltd, 132-134 Great Ancoats Street, Manchester M4 6DE